Stop me if I'm rambling...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Hello from BP!

A blogging virgin no longer! Thanks blogger.com! I found your site when I attempted to find James Keown's blog and was directed to a link on this site. For those of you who aren't familiar with that name, he's that goofy-looking radio talk show host from Jefferson City, MO who is accused of poisoning his wife by mixing into her Gatorade a deadly ingredient used in anti-freeze. The apparent motive was a $250K life insurance policy which he was unable to collect because the circumstances surrounding her death remained a little sketchy. Following his wife's murder, he was living a carefree bachelor's lifestyle in the Missouri capital until he was nabbed by the police this week while on-air at his radio show on KLIK 1240AM. Anyway, I couldn't find his blog but I did find this outlet for my own thoughts. I'm a big fan of sports, movies, pop culture, travel, among a wide array of other interests. I'm an admitted Google addict and could easily spend hours sitting in front of a computer typing in random words and reading what pops up. I still have grandiose visions of writing the "Great American Novel" so maybe some ideas that I develop here will lead to that. I've gotta run now but I'll write more soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

Interesting that the KLIK 1240 still lists James Keown as a talk show host on its main page:

http://www.klik1240.com/

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home