Stop me if I'm rambling...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Kellie's Prom Dress



My girlfriend will probably give me some crap for posting this photo but oh well... I'm curious to see how many views this will generate...probably a lot more than any of my previous posts!! By now, most people have seen the photo of "American Idol" hopeful Kellie Pickler from her prom a few years ago. I know I graduated from high school way back in 1991 and maybe the dress styles are different down in North Carolina than they are in Massachusetts but I don't remember the girls looking like this at MY prom!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is shockingly like a turkish lap dancer's dress i saw in istanbul...

5:15 PM

 
Blogger deannabushart said...

I looked way better at my prom! Why didn't you bring me to yours???????????????????!!!

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home