Stop me if I'm rambling...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

What happened to my blog?!?!

It's been THREE months since I've written a post. I know, very negligent. I just started a new job, so I guess I have a decent excuse. Currently (and unfortunately), things such as Microsoft Access, SAP, and budget spreadsheets seem to be more pressing issues than commenting on the cast in the latest season of "The Biggest Loser," for example. But I'll be back...especially with the new TV season, MA gubernatorial race, and the symptoms of seasonal affective disorder starting to set in, I should have lots to talk about within the next week. Stay patient!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Expressly the designation attracted me to read the intact story.

9:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

5:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger deannabushart said...

Where has the blog been for 12 years?

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home